Monday, February 18, 2008

Ultimate DVD Shop .com

Here reports from other sites will be added to newly reported incidents so we may see the full perspective of these cases.

You are very welcome to add to the tally by reporting experiences (good as well as bad) and relevant comments about this company in particular. Comments not regarding the title company will be moved to an appropriate section of this place, with a notice of the movement visible for a minimum of 7 days.

When you add a case please include as much relevant information as possible, so as to allow us to compile and analyze the information about the company.

Read this before you post!
Take note; this is a publicly accessible forum so please do not post personal data such as bank account, full address, phone or fax numbers, as these might be used by scammers alike to those who we are already hunting. Should you forget this I will remove your comment and post it later without the personal data, but please do double-check your comment before you post as this procedure will be quite time-consuming for me.

However, do please leave your e-mail address just below the heading of your comment so that you can be contacted if your testament is needed later for investigation or trial of the perpetrators. Placing a false "me" just before the @ in your e-mail address should fool eventual spam-bots (my e-mail would become soedtume@hotmail.com instead of soedtu@hotmail.com) and I'll easily be able to remove the "me" and reach you should it be needed. I'll not take action against e-mails posted without "me", as spam is much less serious than personal data open to the public.

Rest assured that I will not misuse your e-mail or any other information. That I would never do so should be immediately apparent by the existence of this website ;-)

Best regards,
Søren Ekelund

No comments: